When you purchase and/or download any of our fonts, you indicate that you agree to the following terms.
- Use the font files to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, etc.
- Use the font files on the number of devices stated on your invoice. We don’t restrict their use to a single physical location, as long as you keep them within your company.
- Embed the font files in a PDF for production purposes.
- Send a copy of the font files to a print bureau, as long as they destroy their copy of the fonts right after the prints have been produced.
- Modify the font files for your personal use. Keep in mind that we do not provide support for fonts that have been modified.
- Make copies of the font files for backup purposes, provided only you have access to it.
You may not
- Give, lend, distribute, sell or sublicense the font files, even if you have modified them.
- Convert the font files between desktop and webfonts formats. You must purchase separate licenses.
- Use the font files to create alphabet products, like house numbers, stamps, adhesive letters, embroidery fonts, etc.
The fonts are provided “as is”. We do not make any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the fonts will meet your requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the fonts even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
As you might know, Harbor Type is a one-man type foundry. By respecting these terms, you’ll help me make a living out of this, and in turn I’ll be able to keep designing fonts. This also means that, if you are unsure about any of the points above, just get in touch at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
All fonts are intellectual property of Harbor Type.
Version 1.0, November 2014.